https://www.accountabilityaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/emma-matthews-558684-unsplash.jpg 1536 2048 Accountability Addict https://www.accountabilityaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo-2.png Accountability Addict2019-02-12 18:30:092019-02-13 00:11:12Small Changes that Lead to a Healthier You
Its much easier than you think. Making small changes to your habits can get you started not he right track to be healthier and feel better.
- Losing 1LB a week means you’ll be 52 pounds lighter in a year. Losing just 5 to 10 percent of your body weight can improve your blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugars, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Once a week take a trip around your local big box store and you will add an extra 12 miles a year.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator, you will burn double the calories.
- Olive or coconut oil instead of butter- This can reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Cut your tv time by a few hours- it’s been said that those who watch tv 6 or more hours a day live shorter lives.
- Go to bed 10 minutes earlier- Most of us need between 4-6 hours of sleep a night. 8 isn’t always necessary.
Share Blog on Social