https://www.accountabilityaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/1234.jpg 2297 4083 Accountability Addict https://www.accountabilityaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo-2.png Accountability Addict2019-10-30 04:08:222019-10-30 04:08:22Nutrition & Fitness Accountability when Traveling
We all know when you travel eating the right foods and keeping your body moving can be a challenge. We wanted to list our top 5 tips to help you stay on track, hold yourself accountable, and reach the goals that you have set.
- When you can move, move as much as possible. If you are traveling in the airport, walk instead of sit. If you are driving in the car, stop at least every few hours and get out and walk around. If you can walk around your destination instead of drive, thats a great option as well.
- Eat local. Eating local no matter where you are going is generally the freshest option and will help yo stay away from the preservatives and fillers.
- Be present with your meals. When you are eating, be present. Don’t sit in front of the tv or be working at the same time. Take at least 30 minutes and just focus on your food.
- Staying hydrated is very important for digestion, weight loss, and to help prevent water retention (yes, its true!) You should shoot for a gallon daily.
- Get at least a short workout in even if it means body weight exercises in your hotel room or outside. Doing pushups, sit-ups, jumping jacks, butt kicks, tricep dips, and sprints are very easy to get in anywhere.
Share Blog on Social