https://www.accountabilityaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/stil-243541-unsplash.jpg 2448 2448 Accountability Addict https://www.accountabilityaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo-2.png Accountability Addict2019-05-28 18:30:392019-05-28 21:59:35How to Set Realistic Fitness Goals
We all have an overall big goal that we want to reach, but its important to break that goal down into smaller goals so it will be more realistic. We have a few tips to setting more realistic goals that can be sustained long term;
1. Set goals that are measurable, specific, and have time frames.
2. Make it YOUR OWN goal and not because of anyone else.
3. Be sure to focus on 1 goal at a time so you aren’t overwhelmed.
4. Understand the action plan to reach your goal.
5. Understand its a long process and will not happen overnight.
Using these tools to set realistic fitness goals will help you to make sure you are making changes that are sustainable and for long term growth.
Share Blog on Social