It’s a consecutive 75 day challenge that builds mental toughness, grit, self discipline, perseverance, self respect, confidence and forms healthy habits. What is this? It’s Andy Frisalla’s 75HARD challenge.
Why am I talking about this here? I’ll tell you why.
This is the exact definition of accountability. Respect for yourself is stepping out of your comfort zone and doing things that are hard and holding yourself accountable. I generally don’t talk about fads or challenges here, but if you want a real challenge with real life changing results at the end, this is for you.
- Follow a diet w/ 0 cheat meals the entire 75 days.
- Workout 2x a day for at least 45 minutes with 1 workout outdoors.
- Drink a gallon of water a day.
- Read 10 pages of a nonfiction personal development book per day.
- Take a progress pic every single day.
- No Alcohol
If you want more information on it directly checkout the following link: https://andyfrisella.com/blogs/mfceo-project-podcast/75hard-a-75-day-tactical-guide-to-winning-the-war-with-yourself-with-andy-frisella-mfceo291