School is starting for most of the kiddos and that means added chaos to our mornings and evenings. Maybe you pack lunches, carpool, drop kids at sports after school, and make the time to actually cook dinner. How could we make all of these things just a bit more convenient?
We really can’t, but by planning you could make your life possibly a little easier. Here are some planning tips to kick off those early mornings and hectic evenings.
- Pack lunches the night before.
- Pre cook any breakfast items you possibly can.
- Make sure backpacks are ready before bed.
- Teach the kiddos to lay out their outfit for school the night before.
- Prepare ingredients for dinner ideas on Sunday for during the week.
- Meal prep soups, casseroles, and crockpot dinner meals on Sunday and freeze.
- Get up an hour earlier than everyone else to get your workout in.