https://www.accountabilityaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/GC.jpg 960 960 Accountability Addict https://www.accountabilityaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo-2.png Accountability Addict2018-11-27 18:30:402018-11-15 21:06:026 Ways to Stick to Your Workouts
- Take Baby Steps- Set small goals, reach them, set bigger goals and go for it. Remember Rhome wasn’t built in a day. Learning perfect form takes time, be patient.
- Mix it Up- Find a new program/workout to follow every few months to keep it exciting and challenging.
- Find a Workout Partner- Having someone to keep you accountable daily can be a huge help. Find a workout partner and if you need help there’s a new app launching next Jan called Gym Collab. It can help you find others close to you that are also looking for someone to workout with.
- Make it a Habit- Don’t set a time of the day to workout if it varies with your schedule. Just make sure you get in a workout every day no matter what. When you can fit it in is the best time.
- Track it- Use an app to track each of your workouts to be more accountable and be able to look back at previous workouts.
- Music- Create an awesome playlist that motivates you to listen to while you workout.
Share Blog on Social